Health & Safety & Environment
Health and Safety, as well as responsible environmental processes, are incredibly important to a company as large as Chemoxy. It is of particular importance given the industrial processes carried out on both of our sites. As such, we have outlined our main health and safety and environment policies and achievements below:
- Top tier COMAH regulated sites.
- Excellent Health, Safety and Environment record showing on-going continuous improvement.
- Clear adherence to Responsible Care and good environmental management principles.
- Wide use of risk assessment tools including process safety reviews, reactive chemicals assessments, Layer Of Protection Analysis (LOPA) techniques.
- Excellent relationships with customers, neighbours, regulators and suppliers.
- Leadership in process safety, process efficiency and waste minimization.
- Focus on sustainable development and low environmental impact.
- Proactive participation and liaison with the local community, including enthusiastic involvement with the local Community Liaison Panel.
- On December 11th 2012 Chemoxy achieved 10 Years (2.75 million hours) without a reportable illness or injury.
- Environmental Management System complies with the requirements of ISO 14001:2004. The certificate can be viewed here.
Please click the link for our Environmental, Health & Safety Policy: EH&S Policy and feel free to contact us if you’d like to ask us anything about our health and safety and environmental policies.